Dolls & Divas | July 16th-19th
This camp is geared toward elementary age children. Each day a different American Girl doll will be featured. We will be reading, eating, crafting, dressing up, dancing and just having fun while we learn about what makes us all wonderfully different! This camp will focus on friendship, self-confidence, etiquette and the importance of trying new things. We look forward to sharing our love and excitement with your girls and their dolls! We will finish our week off with a dance and fashion show for our parents and our dolls.
|July 16th-19th||1:00pm-4:00pm||7-11 years old||$150|
Register Now by Clicking the Button Below!
Monday - Etiquette and Doll Tea Party
Tuesday - Spa Day
Wednesday - Camping Party
Thursday - Doll and Dancer Fashion Show
*Children are encouraged to bring a doll of choice with them to camp. It does not have to be an American girl doll, any doll they love will be fantastic. We will be dancing, learning, having girlie fun all with our dollies!
Why Choose Dolls and Divas at Music City All Stars?
- Girls will learn to love one another and believe in themselves
- Learn to make new friends with other divas
- Learn correct manners, how to set a table and participate in a dolly tea party
- All MCAS instructors have gone through extensive training, workshops and are background checked
- Provide performance opportunity at the end of the week through our Doll and Dancer fashion show
- Learn age-appropriate dance routines in various styles
- Focus on learning how we are wonderful and different just the way God made us.
Each Child Will Receive:
- Theme-centered snack each day
- Quality instruction from our certified instructors
- Certificate at the end of the week
- Craft each day
- Picture with Doll and child at our Doll and Dancer Fashion Show party
- A week full of unforgettable fun, confidence and friendship